At Eastern Refractories Limited, Safety, Health and Environment consideration forms integral part of all its activities. It endeavors to
- Conduct all its activities in a responsible manner with due attention to Safety, Health and Environment aspects.
- Comply with all applicable statutory regulations and wherever possible, exceed the standards by continual improvement.
- Ensure implementation of sound Safety and Health Practices by all its employees and all those who are required to work inside the premises.
- Provide training on Safety and Health to employees and all those who work inside the premises to enhance knowledge and commitment to Health and Safety.
- Implement, maintain and continuously monitor Health and Safety management system to improve performance to individual and plant performance.
It shall report its Safety and Health Performance in its Annual Report.